LTY is looking for two Engineers, one Mechanical Engineer and one Electrical Engineer, to join our growing team. Each candidate must have 4+ years of experience in a MEP consulting environment. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and be a Certified Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensed to practice in the State of Texas. NO OIL AND GAS.
Each team member will…
- Serve as a senior member of LTY’s mechanical or electrical design team
- Participate in the design development process of all mechanical or electrical AutoCAD and Revit drawings for client projects, including final seal of drawings as necessary
- Review and approve specifications and other construction documents
- Review field reports and conduct field inspections
- Supervise mechanical or electrical designers and EITs and
- Participate in career development as assigned by supervisor and HR manager.
Must have excellent knowledge of building codes and previous experience in design of standard mechanical or electrical systems for buildings, preferably for K–12 schools and/or higher education entities. Ability to work well on a team, manage deadlines and excellent communication skills a must.
Excellent benefits package including insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Opportunities for professional development and promotion. NO PHONE CALLS.